Saturday 12 January 2013

It's the Obligatory Recap Post! 2012=meh.


I've been pretty busy, but not in the miniature department.

Been keeping an eye on the resurgence of militarism in Bavaria



Actually, I've been spending a lot of time in the mountains. The snow keeps falling and the back country beckons.

What I look like when not hunched over my desk abusing solvents.


I'll give a quick series of thoughts regarding 2012 as I don't have any cool mini pics ready (some more GASLIGHT pics coming. Some in which Englishmen are devoured by Dinosaurs!)

2012

THE GOOD: Getting back into GASLIGHT and doing it with the Pre-TeenVisigoth. It's been a blast.  It's been good to reestablish my love of 20mm/1/72nd plastic guys as well. Been chopping and swapping like Herr Doktor Frankenstein.

THE BAD: Commissions are not for me. Once when my time was less wibbly wobbly, I could devote time to them. Now, things are different. I'll find a new revenue stream.

THE UGLY: Downsizing. You know what I mean. Get rid of stuff. Mad the hard calls.

-TV

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, pruning is always difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bear-spy cartoon is awesome! I've already forwarded it along to others. You must teach me GASLIGHT. I'd love to give that a try. See you Wednesday!?

    ReplyDelete