Saturday 22 August 2009

tyranny of 15mm

Quick note:

.

All the armies are 15mm based on the standard 40mm frontage.

Yeah, there are lots of hot figures in other scales...but this is how it rolls.

A little visual inspiration of Vandalism for you. I find the inclusion of the Moors interesting.
It makes me think of Blazing Saddles when Sheriff Bart pipes up to the Klansmen 'Hey, where all the white women at?'

I love crappy old paintings like this.

Now anyone who comes to the tourney with an African Vandal army earns my serious respect. In fact if you painted the thing yourself I just might give you bonus points right there.

-Sean




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's a great picture. I like the spoils of the Romans' sacking of the temple of Jerusalem being carried off in turn.

    You wouldn't be able to post it so that you can click on it for a larger view.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,

    That's as big as I found it when I yoinked it from a gallery site.

    I'll look for another larger version on my rampage across the internets for more sacking and carrying-off.

    -Sean

    ReplyDelete