Monday 21 January 2013

G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. page added. Now with 75% more dinosaurs!

Due to overwhelming requests from many readers (thanks to both of them) I have built a page specifically devoted to G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. adventures and figures.

I've organized them under the awesome* universe me and the pre-Teen Visigoth created. We basically asked what conditions need to exist so we can have Englishmen eaten by Carnosaurs?**

We proudly introduce: The Neo-Cretacious Age. 

So is it just an excuse to play with 1/72nd plastic soldiers and dollar-store dinos?

Yes. Yes it is.

-TV

*Awesome in the sense the background material was scribbled on a falafel wrapper. 

** We will ensure that all nationalities and ethnicities are represented and properly maimed and eaten.

Listening: Paul Simon (again). Coffee house needs more music choices...
Drinking: Darjeeling. Baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment